Hola foodies! The month of wedding season is here. And one thing which can get you unlimited tasty food is Indian weddings. As for all the foodies, it is always food, food, and food till infinity. And most of the foodies, attend Indian wedding for the delicious food they serve there at. So if you are a true foodie, these moments will definitely relate you with an Indian wedding.
1. You attend the wedding for the sake of delicious food
As a foodie, the ultimate goal of attending an Indian wedding is to have all the delicious food. P.S.: The main aim is food should not be wasted from your end.
2. You’ll always get one of your favorite dishes to eat at the wedding
The best thing about Indian wedding is you surely will get one of your favorite dishes to eat which will make you feel worthy of attending the wedding.
3. You can skip dieting for all the junk food at the wedding
You’ll surely skip your diet plans for all the junk food served at the wedding as if you’ll have it after ages. So basically, Wedding Day = Cheat Day!
4. An annoying aunty will always judge you with the quantity of food on your plate
There will always be one aunty who would say, “Beta tumhari plate me to bohot saara khana hai” and you are like, “My plate is my plate, none of your plate!”
5. When the waiter comes with the food, you’ll take it even if you’re full
Even if you’re full, you’ll not hesitate when the waiter arrives at the table with the food as it is a fact that you cannot deny food.
6. When the video recorder comes to your table, but you don’t give a damn
Instead of smiling in front of the video recorder, you don’t give a damn about it and all you do is concentrate on the delicious food.
So, let us know which is the dish that you’ve always got on your mind while going to weddings!